PRECISION POLYMER ENGINEERING
30,000 sq ft
- KDW designed/built PPE’s first custom manufacturing facility in the United States to manufacture rubber.
- The building is fully air-conditioned. The manufacturing plant is cooled by air rotation units and has several clean rooms, air loops, water loops, and bus bar for equipment.
- High build epoxy flooring system that accepts 2,000 psi point loads.
- The facility has overhead compressed air throughout warehouse, and overhead water and bus duct throughout plant.
- 3,000 amp electrical service.
- 3,000 sq ft Class X Clean Room.
- The client needed a manufacturing plant in Texas, and chose Brenham because the countryside reminded them of the United Kingdom.
- Needed a corporate office atmosphere mirroring the facility in the UK.
- Capability for future expansion.
- KDW designed/built entire facility in ten (10) months using our turn-key method.
- Several specialty foundations were implemented for lean lifts and presses.
- The 5-acre site had 15 feet of fall from East to West, and KDW balanced the site.
- The facility is designed to accept a 15,000 sq ft future expansion.