North American Manufacturing Facility
30,000 SF 2-story office space
Manufacturing Warehouse with high-piled storage
Aker Solutions Overview
- The consolidation of multiple properties created the 14-acre site located on the North Beltway.
- The project started with eight acres and a single-story office attached to the shop. Halfway through project, the client discovered they needed more space to test large components under water.
- KDW assisted in the addition of six acres to the site and a second floor to the office portion of the building.
- Installed test pits 10-26 feet below finished floor constructed of concrete soldier piles.
- The facility was designed/built with four, 60 ft. x 270 ft. overhead crane bays.
Special Projects include ground-up projects, interior build-outs, renovations, expansions, structural repairs, specialty foundations, site upgrades, and more. No matter the size or complexity of the project, KDW's Special Projects Team brings a level of time/cost efficiency that is unmatched.