620,000 sq. ft.
Lufkin Memorial Healthcare Plaza Overview
- KDW was tasked to build the Memorial Healthcare Plaza in Lufkin, Texas.
- This project features 500,000 sq. ft. of hospital with The Plaza expansion of 120,000 sq. ft. medical office, plaza and hospital service facility.
- Approximately 41,000 sq. ft. of medical offices, 10,000 sq. ft. of plaza area, 13,000 sq. ft. in the mechanical and central plant facilities and 56,000 sq. ft. is in hospital services.
- The three-story curtain wall and skylight allows natural light in the entryway and plaza, providing a soothing and healing environment.
- The goal for our design and construction team was to build the project so it would have room to grow in the future.