26,000 sq. ft.
- KDW completed a 22,000 sq. ft. office renovation on the second floor of Schlumberger's Building 18.
- Removed the existing concrete paving to build the new facility's support building for Schlumberger.
- The office features aluminum francs with glass panel walls.
- Existing restrooms were renovated to include new ceramic wall and floor tile.
- The break room was demolished and built back, which included the installation of motor operated window coverings.
- Decorative film was installed on all glass.
- Installation of trash chute for debris removal.