Accredo Packaging, Inc.
World Manufacturing Headquarters
12682 Cardinal Meadows Drive Sugar Land, TX
700,000 sq. ft.
Accredo Packaging, Inc. Overview
- Formerly known as Advance Polybag, the LEED Silver accredited facility consists of a 6,664 sq. ft. office (includes lab and product testing space), 3,000 sq. ft. ink room, 104,268 sq. ft. of conditioned manufacturing/distribution area with sophisticated chilled water system, and 44,500 sq. ft. non-conditioned dock high warehouse.
- 4,000 amps of underground service that supply the entire facility.
- All equipment runs off of chilled water.
- Two (2) 500-ton Trane air-cooled chillers for manufacturing production equipment.
- Specialty foundations (50'W x 96'L x 30"D in size) to bear the load of heavy equipment were installed in the manufacturing area.
- Ink Room includes a 4-foot-high concrete wall and spill barriers at overhead door and main door around the room to contain the ink inside if there were a spill.
- Blowout panels were installed in the exterior, and blowout relief panels were installed at the roof in case an explosion were to occur. A special foam sprinkler system was also installed in this area.
- Included the addition of a 155,263 sq. ft. warehouse facility, with a 17,837 sq. ft. two-story office.
- Warehouse consists of a load-bearing concrete tilt wall and a structural steel main frame.
- Live fish pond.
- KDW added a 200,840 sq. ft. building to Accredo's campus.
- 165,000 sq. ft. of warehouse/distribution space and 1,500 sq. ft. of office space.
- Two new rail spurs to service Accredo's Phase III building & nearly 1,800 track footage.
- Completed Fall of 2019.
Special Projects include ground-up projects, interior build-outs, renovations, expansions, structural repairs, specialty foundations, site upgrades, and more. No matter the size or complexity of the project, KDW's Special Projects Team brings a level of time/cost efficiency that is unmatched.