365,974 sq ft
- Bauer, a 200-year old German company, is one of the world's largest manufacturers of foundation equipment. The KDW team assisted Bauer in locating the ideal property in Conroe for building the company's North American Headquarters.
- The campus is located in the Conroe Business Park just north of Houston, sitting on 80 acres. The facility was built in phases, the first of which consisted of over 200,000 sq. ft.
- The KDW team utilized clean, low-emission materials arranged in modern, forward-thinking methods to reflect Bauer's distinct German culture and heritage.
- KDW designed and recreated several pieces of machinery exclusive to Bauer's German operations.
- The facility is not LEED Certified at the request of the client, but could pass certification at any time.
- Bauer's manufacturing facility has been designed/built with future expansion needs in mind.
- In 2014, a 27,200 sq. ft. small parts storage building was added to the campus to create Bauer PileCo.
Bauer - Pileco Overview
- The new North American Headquarters for Bauer Pileco, a global provider of foundation equipment and support to the foundation construction industry, is 78,774 square-foot and located in Conroe Park North.
- The new location, with three stories of office space, warehouse and service building space, was designed and built by KDW.
- Construction at the 18.6-acre site began fall 2017, with completion finished April 2018.
The addition of the PileCo Small Parts Storage building included paving, site utilities, and 60,000 sq. ft. of laydown yard.
Special Projects include ground-up projects, interior build-outs, renovations, expansions, structural repairs, specialty foundations, site upgrades, and more. No matter the size or complexity of the project, KDW's Special Projects Team brings a level of time/cost efficiency that is unmatched.