Office & Maintenance Shop
1465 North Fwy, Houston, TX 77090
16,320 sq. ft.
Ditch Witch of Houston Overview
- The owner wanted an open, friendly lobby, with a modern feel to display Ditch Witch equipment.
- The owner also needed an area to demonstrate equipment and tools for clients. Through KDW's design/build method, the owner's design was brought to life.
- Ditch Witch of Houston's new state-of-the-art facility now includes a sales/showroom, office and maintenance area.
- The exterior of the building was designed using glass, steel and stone which gives the facility a modern look. Additionally, these materials and colors were implemented throughout the building to highlight the design.
- The open concept allows the showroom to be incorporated with the bustling Parts and Service Department, and provides a great view of the surrounding properties and interstate.
- Ditch Witch is marketed throughout the facility via the company's logo on the epoxy floor, walls, building and monument LED backlit signs.
- A five-ton overhead crane was installed in the shop for heavy machinery.
- Ditch Witch now has an area to perform demonstrations for clients and check equipment that has been repaired.
Special Projects include ground-up projects, interior build-outs, renovations, expansions, structural repairs, specialty foundations, site upgrades, and more. No matter the size or complexity of the project, KDW's Special Projects Team brings a level of time/cost efficiency that is unmatched.