30,000 sq. ft.
Future Pipe Industries Overview
- KDW built a pre-engineered manufacturing facility for Future Pipe Industries with approximately 1,500 sq. ft. of office space.
- Improvements include state-of-the-art equipment that produces spoilable reinforced thermoplastic pipe.
- One acre lay-down yard is included in the improvements for finished goods.
- The interior of the building includes approximately 600 linear feet of cast in place utility trench and over 500 feet of recessed equipment rails.
- 3,000 AMP service is designed to accommodate the electrical requirements of the reinforced thermoplastic pipe manufacturing process.