Katy Hotel & Conference Center
236,680 sq. ft.
Katy Hotel & Conference Center Overview
- KDW will build the area's first full-service 195,681 sq. ft. hotel in Katy.
- The hotel and conference center planned will include at least 300 rooms and 42,940 sq. ft. of meeting space.
- The hotel will have a 7,800 sq. ft. ballroom and a 10,178 sq. ft. event lawn.
- The Katy Boardwalk Project is located on the south side of Kingsland Boulevard and Katy Fort Bend Road just south of I-10 near Katy Mills.
- Expected to open in Fall 2021, with construction beginning in Fall 2019.
Special Projects include ground-up projects, interior build-outs, renovations, expansions, structural repairs, specialty foundations, site upgrades, and more. No matter the size or complexity of the project, KDW's Special Projects Team brings a level of time/cost efficiency that is unmatched.