MAN Energy Solutions
North American Headquarters
137,665 sq. ft.
MAN Energy Solutions Overview
- MAN Energy Solutions' new North America headquarters, a build-to-suit space, will house 108,000 sq. ft. of air-conditioned manufacturing space and 32,337 sq. ft. of office.
- Construction by KDW is slated to span one year, beginning in the second quarter of 2018.
- Twinwood Business Park, a new west Houston destination for companies dedicated to research and development, distribution and light manufacturing, has finalized its first agreement to bring MAN Energy Solutions' new North America headquarters to the 650-acre property.
- Located just south of I-10 between Woods Road and FM 1489, Twinwood Business Park is part of a proposed 16,000-acre master-planned community of low, medium and high-density residential along with retail, hospitality, higher education and office.
- The Augsburg, Germany-based manufacturer of marine propulsion systems and turbomachinery units will combine its two current operations in Houston and Deer Park in order to broaden its manufacturing capabilities in the new Twinwood location.
- Half of the world's trade is powered by MAN engines, including those which power the CSCL Globe, one of the world's largest container ships capable of storing 19,100 containers, and Pioneering Spirit, the world's largest vessel ever built in terms of gross tonnage, breadth and displacement. MAN Energy Solutions also supplied the engines for the first container ships to be powered primarily by liquid natural gas.
- Completed in March of 2019
Special Projects include ground-up projects, interior build-outs, renovations, expansions, structural repairs, specialty foundations, site upgrades, and more. No matter the size or complexity of the project, KDW's Special Projects Team brings a level of time/cost efficiency that is unmatched.