World Manufacturing Headquarters
350,000 sq. ft.
National Oilwell Varco Overview
- Formerly known as Reed Hycalog, National Oilwell Varco is the leading manufacturer and supplier of drill bits and related applications technology.
- KDW designed/built this facility to include a full-service cafeteria, employee fitness center and an on-site jogging trail.
- The research facility includes a full-scale drilling rig to simulate actual field conditions for performance testing and quality control.
- The facility includes the latest technologies in batch furnaces and manufacturing of synthetic diamonds, utilizing one-of-a-kind processes and equipment.
- The Advanced Material Lab houses highly developed equipment, such as scanning electron microscopes.
Special Projects include ground-up projects, interior build-outs, renovations, expansions, structural repairs, specialty foundations, site upgrades, and more. No matter the size or complexity of the project, KDW's Special Projects Team brings a level of time/cost efficiency that is unmatched.