Precision Polymer Engineering
30,000 sq. ft.
Precision Polymer Engineering Overview
- The client needed a manufacturing plant in Texas and chose Brenham since the countryside reminded them of the United Kingdom. They required a corporate office atmosphere mirroring the facility in the UK.
- KDW designed/built PPE's first custom manufacturing facility in the United States to manufacture rubber. The manufacturing plant is cooled by air rotation units with clean rooms, air loops, water loops and a bus bar for equipment.
- High-build epoxy flooring system that accepts 2,000 psi point loads.
- Several specialty foundations were implemented for lean lifts and presses.
- The facility has overhead compressed air throughout the warehouse and an overhead water and bus duct throughout the plant.
- 3,000 sq. ft. Class X Clean Room.
- KDW designed and built entire facility in ten months using our turnkey method.
- The five-acre site, with 15 feet of fall from east to west, was balanced by KDW.
- The facility is designed to accept a 15,000 sq. ft. future expansion.
Special Projects include ground-up projects, interior build-outs, renovations, expansions, structural repairs, specialty foundations, site upgrades, and more. No matter the size or complexity of the project, KDW's Special Projects Team brings a level of time/cost efficiency that is unmatched.