Precision Polymer Engineering
30,000 sq. ft.
Precision Polymer Engineering Overview
- The client needed a manufacturing plant in Texas, and chose Brenham since the countryside reminded them of the United Kingdom. They required a corporate office atmosphere mirroring the facility in the UK.
- KDW designed/built PPE's first custom manufacturing facility in the United States to manufacture rubber. The manufacturing plant is cooled by air rotation units and has several clean rooms, air loops, water loops and a bus bar for equipment.
- High build epoxy flooring system that accepts 2,000 psi point loads.
- Several specialty foundations were implemented for lean lifts and presses.
- The facility has overhead compressed air throughout the warehouse and an overhead water and bus duct throughout the plant.
- 3,000 sq. ft. Class X Clean Room.
- KDW designed and built entire facility in ten (10) months using our turn-key method.
- The 5-acre site had 15 feet of fall from east to west, and KDW balanced the site.
- The facility is designed to accept a 15,000 sq. ft. future expansion.
Special Projects include ground-up projects, interior build-outs, renovations, expansions, structural repairs, specialty foundations, site upgrades, and more. No matter the size or complexity of the project, KDW's Special Projects Team brings a level of time/cost efficiency that is unmatched.