US Operations Headquarters
Baton Rouge, LA
Setpoint Integrated Solutions, Inc. Overview
- Setpoint Integrated Solutions' U.S. Operations Headquarters in Baton Rouge, LA was a consolidation of multiple locations.
- KDW was hired to design and build a multi-functioning fabrication and assembly facility that included high-end corporate office space for entertainment and sales purposes.
- The new location includes a service, repair and assembly facility with executive-level finishes throughout.
- Specialty components in facility: boiler room, pits, paint booth, O2 clean room and a quality control lab.
- Fully air-conditioned fabrication shop with air rotation units.
- Fabrication and assembly are equipped with two, 10-ton cranes. The facility includes 22 JIB cranes.
- Design and construction was completed in under 12 months (four to six months faster than the typical delivery method).
- Setpoint's new facility has been designed/built with future expansion needs in mind.
Special Projects include ground-up projects, interior build-outs, renovations, expansions, structural repairs, specialty foundations, site upgrades, and more. No matter the size or complexity of the project, KDW's Special Projects Team brings a level of time/cost efficiency that is unmatched.