65,000 sq. ft.
Sooner Container Overview
- Sooner Container's new facility includes 5,000 sq. ft. of corporate office space, 60,000 sq. ft. of high-pile storage and test lab including three test pits for high-pressure gas testing.
- Construction was complete in 180 days.
- Corporate signage was cast into tilt-wall panels.
- The site has five acres of crushed concrete laydown yard for truck parking.
- KDW designed the building so that no fire pump was needed for the ESFR fire system.
- KDW designed the electrical system with 100% back up power from a natural gas generator.
Special Projects include ground-up projects, interior build-outs, renovations, expansions, structural repairs, specialty foundations, site upgrades, and more. No matter the size or complexity of the project, KDW's Special Projects Team brings a level of time/cost efficiency that is unmatched.