Global Manufacturing Headquarters
126,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility
17,000 sq. ft. office space
Tam International Overview
- TAM International required LEED Silver accreditation for its Global Manufacturing Headquarters.
- Class A interior finish-out for the office building.
- The building envelope design consists of tilt-wall construction incorporated with curtail walls and architectural panels.
- Approximately 109,000 sq. ft. of air-conditioned manufacturing space utilizing chilled water with air rotation units.
- Incorporated energy recovery unit lessening the power demand on the manufacturing area conditioned space.
- The Bio-swell storm water design feature naturally removes sediment from storm water run-off.
- Paving and roof structure are designed to reduce the "Heat Island Affect."
- Utilized regional materials for building design and construction.
Special Projects include ground-up projects, interior build-outs, renovations, expansions, structural repairs, specialty foundations, site upgrades, and more. No matter the size or complexity of the project, KDW's Special Projects Team brings a level of time/cost efficiency that is unmatched.