The Reserve at Park Ten
The Energy Corridor, Houston, Texas
The Reserve at Park Ten Overview
- The owners and developers needed to have this building up quickly with high-end, eco-friendly finishes. In addition, the building also needed to be LEED Certified. The owners were concerned about drainage and water runoff due to the location and lack of space for a detention pond.
- KDW constructed a "Class A" six-story office building with an eight-story concrete parking garage.
- The office building includes a rainwater collection tank located beneath ground-level of the parking garage. KDW designed/built the detention under the parking garage. The building has a large water conservation tank for irrigation.
- The building includes high-end energy-efficient fixtures (including volcanic tile and low-e windows), exterior stucco, stone veneer and aluminum metal panels.
- The building includes two, 234-ton chillers located on the roof, VAV boxes, decorative fixtures, cedar canopy soffits, exterior aluminum canopy, swimming pool wall tile in building entry, subway wall tile stainless steel toilet partitions, a 25,000 SF polyiso roof, exterior stone veneer that flows into the interior, glass handrails on the second floor and four elevators.
- LEED Certified project.
- Developed for future expansion.
Special Projects include ground-up projects, interior build-outs, renovations, expansions, structural repairs, specialty foundations, site upgrades, and more. No matter the size or complexity of the project, KDW's Special Projects Team brings a level of time/cost efficiency that is unmatched.